PROGRAMME OUTCOMES (POs) OF THE DEPARTMENT OF MATHEMATICS
The Program Outcomes (POs) of the Department of Mathematics are as follows:
- Understanding Ability Enhancement: To enable students to read and demonstrate an understanding of mathematical and/or statistical research literature.
- Problem Solving Ability Enhancement: Students will be able to identify mathematical and computational methods in order to solve comprehensive problems.
- Deductive Thinking: Students will be able to read and write logical arguments in order to prove advanced mathematical results.
- Effective Communication: Students will be able to effectively communicate mathematical concepts, problems and their solutions in written and oral form.
- Social Service: To learn to apply Mathematics in real life situations aiming at service to the society.