News and Updates
ABOUT DEPARTMENT OF MATHEMATICS
The Department of Mathematics is established along with the inception of the Institute. Since its establishment, the department has ever been striving to provide quality technical education with core support to all engineering departments. It imbibes a sense of professionalism in its students. To achieve such high standards it has extremely competent faculty members. The department has well-equipped various laboratories:
- Computational Laboratory for PG students
- Computational Laboratory for Ph.D. students
- Computational Fluid Dynamics Laboratory
- Computational Laboratory for Microfluidics and Nanofluidics
- Fuzzy Computational Laboratory
- Numerical Computational Laboratory
The Department of Mathematics offers a doctoral research program for motivated students interested in pursuing their career in mathematics, as well as a post-graduate program namely M.Sc. in Mathematics.
The Department lays special emphasis on Research & Development activities both on the part of the faculty members as well as the students.
Dr. Ganti Ramesh
HoD, Department of Mathematics