PROGRAMME EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES (PEOs) OF THE DEPARTMENT OF MATHEMATICS
The program prepares students to teach Mathematics at the institute of higher education with gaining a strong basis on mathematical skills. The major educational objectives are:
- To use technology as significant aid in mathematics learning.
- To revisit the fundamental concepts principles of the discipline and strengthen them.
- To develop inter-disciplinary approach of learning between Mathematics and other disciplines.
- To encourage collaborative learning through group activities, hands-on learning and concretizing mathematical concepts.
- To provide motivation and support in research and development.